Yellow/White Zinc Plated Countersunk Head Chipboard Screws
1. The Chipboard Screw is also called Screw for Particleboard or Screw MDF. It’s designed with a countersunk head ( usually a double countersunk head), a slim shank with an extremely coarse thread, and a self-tapping point.
2. The countersunk double countersunk head: The flat-head makes the chipboard screw stay level with the material. In particular, the double countersunk head is designed for increased head strength.
3. The thin shaft: The thin shaft helps to prevent the material from splitting.
4. The coarse thread: compared with other kinds of screws, the thread of the screw MDF is coarser and sharper, which digs deeper and more tightly into the soft material such as particleboard, MDF board, etc. In other words, this helps more part of the material to be embedded in the thread, creating an extremely firm grip.
Tianjin Xinruifeng Technology Co., Ltd. has been in the fastener industry for nearly 20 years and we can customize all kinds of products per your requirements. We have an established management system and quality control procedure. Excellent quality, competitive price, and timely delivery are the pillars of the company’s foundation. Win-win and long-term cooperation is our final goals when dealing with different clients.
1. To satisfy the demands from markets and customers, we have more than 300 machines in two shift production in order to providing drywall screws and all kinds wide various screws and fastener products in market share.
2. To prevent any mistakes happen during developing, the developing procedure is controlled under ISO 9001. From design → information collection → setting developing items → design input → design output → pilot run → design verification → mass production, every stage is strictly inspected & controlled by R&D team. Based on the precise control from research, drawing, pilot run management and design change, the development will be cost effective and efficient.